A special congratulations to our Kindai High School students that are unfortunately leaving us today 🙁 you have all fit into our #lexisfamily so well & we will miss you! Goodluck & all the best!
Today is a big graduation day as we say goodbye to 15 students from the Kindai Study Tour and 7 students from the General English and IELTS courses.
Ayuna, Shota, Tatsuaki, Shinnosuke, Aoba & Kei are graduating from Anne’s Elementary class.
Walter is graduating from Emily’s Pre Intermediate class.
Shuya, Yu.I, Hiroto, Yu.K, Sara & Keiko are graduating from Patricia’s Intermediate class.
Renate & Anita are graduating from Sonia and Liz’s Upper Intermediate class.
Kakihara & Yoneda are graduating from Hayley’s Intermediate Class.
Martina & Elizabeth is graduating from Peters Upper Intermediate class.
Raquel & Tiago are graduating from Steve’s IELTS class.
Congratulations on graduating from your English studies!
We wish you all the absolute best for your future!
This afternoon the Lexis Sunshine Coast students celebrated love a day early with some cupcake decorating!
The students had plenty of things to decorate their cupcakes with and they looked beautiful.
We had some students decorating cupcakes for their partners, friends and their crushes, so sweet!
We also had students writing love letters for their Valentine.
[求人][工作][구인]Japanese Restaurant Staff wanted
Hikaru Team is looking for new team members. Hikaru Kawana – Next to Kawana shopping center: Experienced Sushi/Roll Maker, Hikaru Buderim – Next to Buderim Coffee Club : Hall staff, Cook (Hot food), Experienced Sushi/Roll Maker
* Wage: Starting from $18.93~ If you are interested in any position, please send your resume with your availability and branch you would like to apply to.
Qualified and passionate chef for bistro in Mooloolaba. Great hours and great environment.
Please phone for a chat on 0498266372.
HEAD CHEF WANTED
SOLBAR, one of Sunshine Coast’s premier venues based in Ocean Street, Maroochydore, is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated full-time HEAD CHEF to lead a great team in a busy kitchen where the emphasis is on fresh food.
We are seeking a hard-working individual with a passion for food. The successful applicant will need to have had at least 2 years’ experience in a similarly senior role.
- Plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities
- Modify menus or create new ones that meet quality standards and customer expectations
- Estimate food requirements and food/labour costs
- Recruit and manage kitchen staff
- Perform relevant administrative duties, ie time and payroll records
- Arrange for equipment purchases and repairs
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Ensure proper use, and appropriate storage, of chemical/cleaning products
Additionally, the successful applicant will possess effective organisational skills, together with the ability to problem-solve. A positive and professional approach when dealing with staff and customers will be expected at all times.
Email resume and covering letter to email@example.com.
Resort Unit Cleaners
Experienced Resort Unit Cleaners/Housekeepers for Hotel Units required in Mooloolaba Queensland. Must be fully experienced as no training is given. Must be able to work weekends and weekdays. All equipment/chemicals supplied. Pay is a unit rate. Good rates. Must be able to work unsupervised and also in a team on occasions. Also wanting a Supervisor/Cleaner/checker for resorts in Mooloolaba.
Call Ken on 0427824711.
Kitchen staff wanted
Busy Asian restaurant in Palmwoods looking for experienced kitchen staff. Only nights shifts 6hrs—-15hrs Must be flexible with shifts etc. Experience is essential. Can work independently in a busy fast paced environment. Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cook wanted 30hr Kawana
Raw Energy Kawana – cook- 30hr week
Set days – Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday
Must have 2-3 year experience cooking in a kitchen
Can work with a team or by them self
Raw Energy is all about fresh food with a all day breakfast and lunch menu.
We trade 7days a week, if you think this job is for you send you CV to
Front staff requires in brumbys bakery
Requires lady Front staff in Brumby’s bakery sippy downs . The applicant must have excellent communication skills and bubbly personality. If anyone is interested,pls send me resume an email at email@example.com
BAR STAFF/WAITERS, STOP WAITING! START ‘DO-ING!!
Thinking of making a change from hospitality in 2019, but don’t know what to do? We are currently looking for people just like you who have excelled in the hospitality industry but are looking for a change.
What if you could take your favourite parts of hospitality…
- The social team of like-minded people
- The fast-paced and busy work environment
- The chance to interact with customers face to face
Without the parts you’re less excited about…
- The unsociable working hours or weekend work
- The uncertainty of how many shifts you’ll get that week
- The limited opportunity for progression as your boss has been there five years longer than you have…
The reasons why their brand ambassadors stopped WAITING and started DO-ING!
- Represent sports and community-based brands people love.
- Work at retail promotions around the Sunshine Coast.
- Choose the days you contract, as work is available every day.
- This is a performance industry to earn what you’re worth with fees and incentives.
- Learn and personally develop at your own pace.
- Take on additional leadership or coaching responsibilities if you’re a little more confident or ambitious!
If you’re up for a change, LET’S DO IT, why wait?
To find out more please visit our website:
Better yet jump on social and check out our pages to keep up to date:
Casual Bartender in Maroochydore
A bar/cafe in Maroochydore is seeking a casual Bartender (up to 35 hours per week) to join our team. To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available at both days at weekends
- Have at least 3 years of experience as a Bartender
- Have Australian work rights
Apply now through this link: https://www.seek.com.au/job/38272489?type=standard&searchrequesttoken=5fc7e9a5-4218-4e2d-9a9d-cbbe33a639b9
Prep Chefs wanted for Mooloolaba, Noosa & Caloundra
Raw + Rice is Queensland’s number one poke bowl destination. Taking pride in their access to the best regional and sustainable produce for their healthy takeaway options, they are looking for people with exceptional skills who share their progressive and forward-thinking attitude for their rapidly expanding business.
As a Prep Chef, you will work across three stores located in Noosa, Mooloolaba and Caloundra; taking responsibility for the daily food preparation and maintaining cleanliness throughout the kitchen at all times.
- Cutting vegetables, preparing fish for service, cooking rice, preparing sauces etc, prior to service
- Ensuring the kitchen is organised and at a high standard of cleanliness at all times
The Ideal Candidate:
Whilst previous food preparation and food safety skills will be a given, your passion for healthy food and ability to manage your time and work space will be key!
- Someone who understands the importance of producing high quality work (vs. simply getting the job done)
- Positive, professional and ethical in the way you look, act, and generally the persona you give
- Reliable; you never miss a shift, arrive before you’re due to start and you follow and respect company policy/guidelines
- Comfortable working 20-25 hours per week (approx 7am-11am) across three stores (could be the potential for more hours in Customer Service is desired)
- Most of all, passionate about Raw and Rice, sustainability, healthy eating and therefore the amazing product they’re offering!
Raw + Rice want their employees and customers to be a part of their story, so if you’re looking for an exciting new role with an innovative and expanding new brand, we would love to hear from you! Shortlisting will begin immediately, so if this sounds like you then
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you hold a current Food Handlers certificate?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a chef?
Experienced floor staff required for Ocean Street restaurant
About the business
We are a hospitality group located on the beautiful Sunshine Coast Australia about to open our flagship Teppanyaki restaurant. Located right in the heart of the entertainment hub of the Sunshine Coast with an elegant interior and providing an exceptional dining experience.
This role requires an immediate start.
About the role
We are seeking highly experienced staff members with a minimum of 3 years experience. Previous experience in a teppanyaki restaurant setting will be favourable. Ability to perform tasks autonomously whilst also integrating with the team is a must. The individual/s must be highly motivated, with a high level of customer service focus.
Benefits and perks
– Career Development
Skills and experience
– Teppanyaki dining experience (preferable)
– Minimum 3 years experience in a la carte
– Current RSA certificate
– Ability to interact with customers in a professional manner
– Ability to take initiative, problem-solve and multi-task, grace under pressure
Apply through this link: https://www.seek.com.au/job/37981648/apply?searchrequesttoken=5fc7e9a5-4218-4e2d-9a9d-cbbe33a639b9
Good morning & welcome to the 8 new students starting their studies at Lexis Sunshine Coast on this very beautiful & hot Monday!
We welcome Felipe from Brazil, Tomoya & Taketo from Japan, Kai-Ming from Taiwan and Shiwen, Lanjing, Miaohan & Yuanbin from China.
We hope you have a great first day and enjoy your studies with us here at Lexis Sunshine Coast.
Check out what’s on this week at Lexis Sunshine Coast!