– Head to the Day of the Dead party this Saturday at LaCanteena. Looks like heaps of fun!
– An oldie but a goodie, the Fishermans Road Markets has everything you need—and plenty you don’t, but you want anyway. From fresh fruit and veg to plants and, of course, rainbow bagels, we love the no-frills vibe of this weekly gathering
– Turn your Sunday arvo into a ‘craft-a-noon’ at Your Place, with $10 pizzas. Ace!
– Head down to Pier 33 and have a cocktail with a water view. It’s expensive but the view is stunning!
Do you need a break from Maroochydore? Check out all the things you can do in Noosa this weekend!
– Pound the bush tracks on a next level hike and walk your pretty little self through the national park, from Noosa Heads to Alexandria Bay.
– Find your early morning Zen with some Yoga on the beach. Book through: https://noosabeachyoga.com/
– Drink your way through the best bars in the Junction, starting with cocktails at Bictro C (expensive but the view is worth it), grab a queso taco and a margarita (on tap!) at Paradise Arcade, and finish up with a cold cerveza at the spot where it all began, Village Bicycle.
Or check out many more thanks to Urban List