Check out what jobs are available in the Maroochydore area at the moment! If you need any resume assistance or help applying for a job please head to Job Workshop today @2pm.
1) Join our team at Sushi Frenzy Sunshine Plaza
Job Description: We are currently looking for Sushi maker / kitchen hand to join our team at Sunshine Plaza. Position available:Sushi maker / Kitchen hand
- Prepare all types of sushi, including maki, nigiri,sashimi and more
- Handling a wide range of raw fish and other ingredients
- Managing food stock
- Manage food prep activities
- Maintain tidiness and cleanliness of the kitchen
- Monitor food stock and place orders, as needed
To apply, please contact Jason at 0404551210 or email us your resume and the successful candidates will be contacted soon! Job Type: Part-time
2) KITCHEN HAND
Job Description: We are looking for an experienced Kitchen Hand to assist our Chefs in our very busy, fast-paced Cafe at Birtinya. Duties include food preparation and some short order cooking.
You will need to have the ability to work quickly, be reliable and have a flexible attitude. Only enthusiastic people willing to work within a team should apply.
20 Hours pw includes weekends but no nights or split shifts.
Email Resume to: email@example.com
3) Wait Staff – Friday, Saturday Nights- Backlane
Job Description: Backlane Tapas and Wine Bar is looking for professional wait staff for Friday and Saturday Nights.
Looking for a passionate person who is enthusiastic, takes pride in their work and has a strong customer focus. Must be organised and hard working, wine knowledge and a cocktail understanding is an advantage.
The role will include working on the floor and holding a section in a busy a la carte environment, giving top class customer service.
Please Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Pizza Chef
We are seeking a Pizza Chef with at least 2 year’s experience.
We are looking for a Pizza Chef to join our kitchen staff and make delicious pizzas based on both traditional and modern recipes.
Pizza Chef responsibilities include preparing pizza dough, slicing and chopping toppings like vegetables and meats and executing customers’ orders considering special requests. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with various pizza types and be available to work during business hours.
Ultimately, you will help increase client satisfaction by preparing high-quality pizzas.
- Prepare pizzas out of our menu and based on custom orders
- Bake a wide variety of pizza doughs, including thin crust, thick crust and cheese-stuffed
- Make fresh tomato, pesto and white cream sauces
- Wash and chop vegetables (for example, tomatoes, peppers, onions and mushrooms)
- Cut, slice and grill meats like chicken, ham and beef
- Monitor food stock and place orders, as needed
- Use less traditional ingredients to appeal to a larger audience (for example, vegan cheese and gluten-free flour)
- Cook appetizers, like mozzarella sticks, pizza bites, garlic breads and salads
- Recommend new recipes to update our menus
- Maintain a clean cooking station and sterilize equipment
- Work experience as a Pizza Chef or similar role in a restaurant
- Hands-on experience with preparing and baking pizza doughs
- Familiarity with professional kitchen equipment and brick or stone oven
- Understanding of food hygiene
- Good time-management skills
- Team spirit
- Flexibility to work in shifts, including weekends and evenings
- Diploma from a culinary school is a plus
If you are interested please apply below
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Please send your resume to email@example.com
5) Professional Waitstaff – Supervisor – Bar
Job Description: Upmarket Restaurant in Maroochydore is currently hiring all areas of Floor Staff. We are looking for:
– Restaurant Supervisor
– Experienced Bar Person
– Experienced Section Waiter
Opportunities for Full Time – Casual or weekend work.
– Must have a current RSA
– Be experienced in full table service including wine service
– Be able to work solo and together as a team
– Take direction from supervising staff
– Reliable, friendly manner, punctual
Please Email Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that at this stage we do not offer sponsorship.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
6) Deliver Small Local Phone Books
Job Description: Earn Easy $$$$ From Walking & Delivering Small Local Phone Books.
Caloundra, Maroochydore, Mooloolaba, Buderim, Sippy Downs, Bokarina, Maleny, Eumundi, Yandina, Palmwoods, Mountain Creek, Kawana, Coolum, Peregian Beach, Peregian Springs, Noosa Heads, Noosaville, Tewantin, Sunshine Beach, Landsborough, Glenview, Mooloolah Valley, Beerwah, Peachester & Glasshouse Mountains areas.
Own vehicle required & Immediate Start
Phone 0419009517 or 0418994956
7) Nail Technician
Job Description: Nail salon in Maroochydore is now urgently looking for nail technicians (priority experienced) to join our team. Willing to help anyone who wants to improve their skill. Friendly working environment.
Successful Applicant will need:
Blue card maybe required
police check or able to get one
Maybe required to travel between Calounda and Noosaville
Work multiple sites per night as sites become available up to 11 hours.
or be on call
All work is after hours
Looking for someone to work long term, reliable with an eye for detail
work can be between 5pm – 7am depending on sites but we try to build back to back sites and will work to build your own run
can earn up to $5000 per month
prefer semi retired couple but not restricted to this.
Please include your mobile number in your initial. enquiry unfortunately you wont be contacted if it is not included.
9) Casual Waiter / Waitress at Quarterdeck
Job Description: A restaurant in Mooloolaba is seeking a casual Waiter / Waitress (up to 30 hours per week) to join our team.
- 15 – 30 hrs per week
- Both days at the weekend
- At least 6 months of experience as a Waiter / Waitress
- The right to work in Australia
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA)
10) Casual Kitchen Hand at Bradman River House
About Bradman River House
- 10 – 20 hrs per week
- At least 1 day at the weekend