1) Cafe staff
Job Description:Easter and 3 to 4 days per week during School holidays Sep 21 to Oct 13 and Dec 7th to Jan 28th and April 3rd to April 19th 2020. Experience as a Barista is necessary. You would be in charge of junior staff. Heating and preparing food, making coffees and serving customers.
Job Description:The Bella Venezia Restaurant has been trading for over 36 years and is a Sunshine Coast Institution.
3) Front Of House Cafe Staff
Must have 2 to 3 years cafe experience, be quick on your feet and have knowledge and appreciation for espresso coffee.
So if you would like to be part of our vibrant team please send your resume to email@example.com or come into the store and hand your resume into the store manager.
4) Chef/ Cook
Job Description: T
Friday 8am until 4pm
Saturday 8am until 4pm
Sunday 8am until 4pm
send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
for immediate start
5) Resort Unit Cleaners
6) Wait/bar and chef crew
Please email email@example.com Subject; Wait/bar crew
7) Kitchen Hand or Cook for Thai Restaurant wanted
8) Part time Waiter/Waitress wanted for Bistro
We are in search of a dedicated, polite, positive, customer – focused person with a 2 years as a front of house. Familiarity with a POS terminal is a must and a proven ability to up-sell is an absolute must too!
This part time position is a great opportunity to join a great team of young & passionate people!
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure and for sometimes long hours
- Ability to multitask
- Diligence and dedication to work
- A good memory and an eye for details
- Vast knowledge of different wines and spirits
- Ability to understand different kinds of people
- A keen observer
- Great sensitivity to the needs of others
- A friendly, cheerful, and polite attitude
- Experience in preparing coffee/juices
- Experience in mixing drinks
- A strong passion to ensure customer satisfaction
If you think you are the perfect fit for this position, please email us your resume and cover letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org
9) Looking for staff work in restaurant
10) SUSHIA (SUNSHINE PLAZA): Roll Maker & Hot Food
We are seeking a person who is All Rounder & Roll Maker.
Busy Japanese Kiosk in Sunshine Plaza in Maroochydore.
1. Recruitment Sector
– Sushi / Hot Food / Roll Maker
2, Recruitment Shop
– SUSHIA (SUNSHINE PLAZA) -SUNSHINE PLAZA 154-164 HORTON PRD. MAROOCHDORE.
3. Work Hour and Pay
– Prefer 5~6 days a week as a full time or part time (Further discussion required)
– Salary Package $38,513 Super (If person who has previous experience can be negotiable)
– Hourly Rate: Minimum
4. Qualification Requirement
– A candidate need have a previous experience and knowledge in kitchen set-up, menu creation and other necessities of “All rounder & Roll maker” in the modern and fusion Japanese take away concepts or NOT
– Be able to work as a team with responsible and reliable mind
– Holding any work VISA, including student, working holiday, PR or Australian Citizen
– Junior Welcome!!
5. What we can offer
– Our company can provide work VISA support, depends on work evaluation during working period
Please send Resume or CV including cover letter via email or post ONLY as below:
Email: email@example.com or Post: PO Box 3454, Rhodes NSW 2138
SUSHIA (Sunshine Plaza) , Store Manager Tel.0473 030 821
(please leave a message instead of call.)