Job Description: HOLIDAY UNIT CLEANERS……… Mooloolaba Sunshine Coast.
Must be fully experienced Unit Cleaners.
ABN. Lots of work available to the right people.
Great rates. Unit rate. Must be available for weekdays and weekends.
2) Holiday Unit Cleaners
Job Description: HOLIDAY UNIT CLEANERS required to start Immediately. Weekends involved. ABN. Must be experienced UNIT cleaners. Able to work unsupervised, be able to work in a team also alone. Will be cleaning at a busy resort in Mooloolaba on the Sunshine Coast. Start time will be around 9am. Finish time approx 2pm. EXPERIENCE ESSENTIAL.
Email resume to email@example.com or phone 0427824711.
3) Sushi chef & hot food chef Required for Japanese Rest..
Job Description: Restaurant on the Sunshine coast requires kitchen cook/chefs and/or sushi chefs to start work immediately, Restaurant sits about 75 people, and is located on the Sunshine coast.You will be working with a dedicated team in a dynamic and fast environment, it will be your attention to detail and passion for providing quality food and service that will be of greatest value. As a Sushi Chefs you will possess:Proven sushi and sashimi experience, As a hot food chef, proven Asian food cooking experience is required. Ability to excel under pressure A commitment to providing exceptional service Strong work ethic For your dedication and commitment to further enhancing the reputation of this newly opened restaurant you will be rewarded with: An attractive salary package An employer committed to your career development in a supportive working environment Living in one of the best locations in Australia on the warm Sunshine coast. Must have one of the following, Australian citizen, PR visa or a v alid Australian working visa or student visa. Apply for this position by forwarding your resume to: Cherry Blossom Tree You will be asked the following questions when you apply: Are you eligible to work in Australia? How many years experience do you have in a similar role? What is the postcode of the suburb or town you live in? When are you available to start? What is your expected annual salary? Cherry Blossom Tree
4) Casual Deckhand position in Mooloolaba
Join a leading tourism and cruise company.
Elite Sailing Luxury Charters is looking for bright and energetic individuals who have a strong work ethic and an enthusiastic attitude to join their crew!
Looking for an exciting new work environment?
We encourage you to apply!
- You have a friendly, outgoing, and happy personality.
- Do not suffer from sea sickness.
- ·Have an attention to detail regarding cleaning and maintenance duties
- ·Always work harmoniously within the team and remain professional – even when off duty
- ·Be flexible to take on extra shifts if required
- ·Be available at short notice to join a crew when there is operational needs
- ·Be well presented at all times
- These key requirements will be complimented by experience and skills in the following areas:
- ·Elements of Ship Board Safety qualification
- ·Senior First Aid Qualification
- ·Responsible Service of Alcohol
- ·Drivers Licence
- ·Proven achievement of excellence in customer service
- ·Highly developed interpersonal and solution focused skills
- ·Strong verbal communication skills
- ·Excellent attention to detail
- ·Experience in working well in a small team
- ·Experience on sailing yachts or charter boats and the whale watching cruise industry – Desirable
About the role
The Deck Hand is an integral part of safe operations both when boarding and whilst out on the ocean. Attending to the needs of the passengers and being mindful of safety at all times. Seasonal Cruises depart from Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast. This will include working as part of a small team, whilst maintaining excellence in safety and reliability at all times.
Exceptional interpersonal skills with a high level of organisation are essential to this role. It is also a requirement to have excellent verbal and written communication skills, time management and requires a strong knowledge of emergency procedures. Deckhands may be called on at short notice to work.
Working in close conjunction with all crew, duties will include:
- ·Assisting with safe daily operations of the vessel,in accordance with policies and procedures of Elite Sailing Luxury Charters.
- ·Initiates action to prevent unsafe incidents,identifies and notifies Master/Operations of safety problems and assists with implementation of solutions.
- ·Participates and contributes to emergency response plans.
- Displays a pleasant and helpful manner.
- ·Monitors loading in a safe and timely manner.
- ·Responsible for general maintenance and cleanliness of the of the vessel including toilets, deck bins etc.to carry out other directions as requested by the master.
- ·Securely moors the vessel at each pontoon, coils mooring lines neatly at the completion of each trip and inspects and splices mooring lines when required. Reporting any damages to the master and noting in the ships log.
- ·Ensures the vessel is protected from being damaged when in its berth.
- ·Keeps look out when under way and when departing wharves and as directed by the Master.
- ·Carries out deck patrols during shift.
- ·Ensures that the area around the stowage positions of the safety, firefighting and emergency equipment is clear of obstructions at all times.
- ·Cleans windows inside and out and sweeps floors as required.
- ·Supervised maintenance duties as required.
In order to succeed in the role, you will possess a valid Certificate in Elements of Shipboard Safety, a valid Certificate in Senior First Aid, a valid Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate. Previous experience on yachts or charter vessels would be beneficial.
If this sounds like your dream job, we encourage you
5) Looking for Baker, Kitchen hand or Pastry Chef (Sponsorship available)
Jobs Description: We need a new baker to join our team.
We are a big and busy bakery in Coolum Beach.
Our Production are Sourdough Breads, Rye Breads, Breads Rolls Buns, Sweets, Pretzels, Danish and Pastries.
We are baking for Markets, IGA’s, Cafes, Hotels, Retail Shops and our own Stores,
You have to live in Australia for apply. Thanks
Sponsorship available (only 187, not 457)
Full time or part time available.
You need knowledge on all bakery equipment including mixing and ovens.
Please send your resume to my email address, orsend me a text message to my Mobil Phone.
Call Sven between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. ( not before and not after thanks)
Phone: 54461230 / 040 1176 332
6) Pizza delivery driver wanted
Jobs Description: We are currently looking for pizza delivery drivers for a shop in Mount Coolum, must have own car, be reliable, willing to work nights and weekends.
7) Cafe Now hiring all rounder/Kitchen staff
Jobs Description: Kawana Shoppingworld Cafe now hiring all rounder and kitchen staff
Starting end of July 2019
Full time staffs needed, Must be available on Sat and Sundays.
Day shifts from 7:30am to 4pm
Must be able to do some night shifts starting from 4pm to 9:30pm.
1. Customer service
2. taking orders on register, cash handling
3. Simple indulgence food making and drinks. (training provided)
4. General cleaning and dish washing.
5. other small job duties not mentioned above, like food preparations.
Starting with Kitchen hand, assisting chief. Must be able to work on their own later on.
Only serious applications please. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your age, visa (if not Australian citizen) and available days. Thanks.
Only right candidates will be contacted for interviews
8) Chef Full Time/Part Time – Plant Based
Jobs Description: Due to expansion a fantastic opportunity has arisen for both a full time and part time chef position to come and join our team. If you want to work within a great environment, with a fantastic team, good pay, the opportunity to get creative and also enjoy a good work life balance, then we would love to hear from you. If this sounds like you, please send your resume over to email@example.com
9) Hikaru Team is looking for Staff
Jobs Description: Hello,
10) Wait staff
Jobs Description: Casual Wait person required for 3 days a week, with the potential for more hours.
Must have minimum 5 years experience in a la carte dining. ability to work within a small team and available weekends. Bar experience an advantage
Passionate about food and wine and delivering an amazing experience for our guests.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org