1) Uber Eats Delivery – Driver
WHO WE ARE
Have a car, motorcycle, scooter or bike? Become an Uber Eats delivery partner and help deliver food from your city’s best restaurants to hungry people across the city. Delivering with Uber Eats is a great way to earn money on your own schedule; simply sign on to the partner app and you’re set to go. It’s a simple and convenient solution for people looking for an earning opportunity that fits into their schedule.
What you need to know
· Earn great money: The more you deliver around busy dinnertimes, the more you earn!
· Be your own boss: Deliver meals around your own schedule.
· Getting started is super simple: Signing up to be an Uber Eats delivery partner is quick & easy!
· Get paid weekly: Get earnings deposited into your bank account weekly.
Delivering by Car
· Be 18 years old or older
· Hold a full Australian driver’s license
· Hold third party property damage insurance or comprehensive cover for your car
· Ensure your car is currently registered and CTP-insured in the state you are delivering in
· Access to a 1990 year or newer car
Delivering by Motorcycle or Scooter
· Be 18 years old or older
· Hold a valid Australian motorcycle license (probationary or full)
· Hold third party property damage insurance or comprehensive cover for your vehicle
· Ensure your vehicle is currently registered and CTP-insured in the state you are delivering in
· Access to a 1990 year or newer motorcycle or scooter
Delivering by Bicycle
· Be 18 years old or older, and be fit and able to ride a bicycle!
All of our delivery partners must pass a background check.
Our delivery partners come from all backgrounds and industries –anyone can deliver with Uber and earn great money!
Click “Apply now” to sign up!
2) Chef Full Time/Part Time – Plant Based
Job Description: Due to expansion we are now looking to increase our kitchen team. We are looking for a full
time and part time qualified chef to join our team. This is for a plant based venue on the Sunshine Coast, with a focus on fresh local produce.
You should have a minimum of two years previous kitchen experience, show initiative, have a passion for food and be a great team player.
In return we offer a great working environment, with a great team, with great prospects and good salary. If this sounds like you, please send your resume through to firstname.lastname@example.org look forward to hearing from you.
3) Barista/All-rounder wanted in Maroochydore!
Job Description: We are hiring!
Our lovely Georgie is leaving on her next adventure so we are now looking for a fun, energetic, motivated and versatile barista/all rounder for our little cafe in Maroochydore.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- YOU MUST LOVE COFFEE … PEOPLE … & SERVICE!
- You will love working in hospitality and be open minded and eager to learn.
- Have excellent communication skills and love dealing with people.
- Any kitchen or bar experience will be a huge advantage.
- Minimum 3 years barista experience preferably in a leadership role.
- You should love small business and be comfortable working in a small, friendly team.
- You must be able to operate with a sense of urgency but also understand when it’s time to slow down.
Your core responsibilities will include; all activities associated with the day to day running of the coffee bar & FOH … meeting and greeting customers, general cleaning, running food and working with the kitchen, taking orders, basic food prep and service etc.
To register your interest and to be considered for this opportunity please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com and we will be in touch with you shortly for a confidential interview.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and asked for an interview and then
4) Wait staff required
Job Description: Wait staff required for thai restaurant to do 3-4 night per week. Must be experienced and should have RSA certificate. Must be available to do weekends. Please forward your resume and selected once will be replied back.
5) Holiday Park Cleaner
Job Description: Experienced cleaner required for busy Holiday Parks on the Sunshine Coast. Position is part time and includes weekends. Must have own car. Immediate start.
6) Looking for a handyman
Job Description: Need to lower an existing roof on a small wooden 10m2 shed to comply with council requirements. Job is in Kuluin .
7) Car washer/ detailer wanted
Job Description: Wanted enthusiastic young hardworking person wanted to work alongside myself washing/ vacuuming/detailing cars in various locations across sunshine coast It’s not a hard job but does require some effort to perform at a high standard , Casual ongoing work, Will start at $20 ph cash fuel allowance daily may go up if your suitable for position Mast have license and own car that is cheap to run around Sunshine coast area Text on 0422156187
Ba Vigo is currently looking for an experienced waiter at our 50 seater semi fine dining restaurant in Cotton Tree. We are looking for vibrant & passionate personalities who work well under pressure & possess a good work ethic, and clear leadership skills..
As a small family run restaurant we are looking for someone who is as passionate about the industry as we are & will go above & beyond for the customer. Applicants need to have at least 2 yrs experience in fast paced a la carte restaurants & must have good food & wine knowledge & references.
The position covers all aspects of waitering, bar & barista work, with extremely high attention to detail & excellent customer interaction.
We have been open on the Sunshine Coast for over 14yrs, with a great local & Brisbane following.
If you have the passion & desire to work within a great team with great food & an exciting wine list, please apply in person at the restaurant, shop 3/27 Cotton Tree Pde Cotton Tree, or email your resume through.
We look forward to meeting you!
Please email resumes or apply in person at the restaurant.
9) Amazing Bar Staff for exciting Maroochydore event
Job Description: We are looking for fantastic bar staff to fill the dozens of hospitality shifts available, through Sidekicker.
The event isn’t until August but we’re recruiting NOW!
What you’ll have:
- A valid RSA
- Excellent verbal English communication
- Ability to work quickly and under pressure
- Fit and active
- Willing to get your hands dirty – Take initiative (always be looking for tasks to help your team)
What you’ll be doing:
- Serving and greeting customers
- General clearing/cleaning of the area as required
- Preparing drinks
- Restocking bar supplies as required (ice, mixers, stock) as require
Sidekicker is a on-demand talent platform, which has like Uber an easy-to-use mobile app, you will be sent available shifts straight to your phone. Earning extra cash has never been easier (or more fun!).
Apply today! The Event isn’t until August but we’re recruiting NOW!
10) WAITING STAFF
Namory Eatery is run by a local business who had branched out 14 years ago its popular eatery among the locals and has gained a stellar reputation for its Asian-influenced cuisine. It is a continuing new established venue for the business that keep focusing on enhancing customer service through the prompt delivery of Asian fusion in a friendly and enjoyable restaurant environment.
We located perfectly in the heart of Cotton Tree with Parks, Rivers and Beach. Public transport stop right at front door.
- Waiting Staff
- Have at least 2 year experience of similar role.
- Be able to carry 3 plates
- Possess relevant people and communication skills
- A passion for and good knowledge of food
- Positive, vibrant and enthusiastic personality
- Well presentation
Flexible roster. Start immediately
We value the variety of experiences, qualities and characteristics our people possess and we share and learn from each other.
Please email your Resume and Cover Letter to Greenbamboo39@yahoo.com