Job Description: Kiki Bar in Maroochydore requires a casual Kitchenhand on Friday and Saturday nights only. Experience preferred
Casual Bingo Caller Sunshine Coast
Job Description: 3 shifts per week
Experience in calling, electronic Bingo (Petz and Laptop) would be an advantage
Money handling an advantage
Please send Resume to: email@example.com
Job Description: La Petite Souris, a French patisserie in Alexandra Headland, is looking for a friendly and reliable Cafe all-rounder with confident experience as a barista to join their team.
The successful candidate will have a positive attitude, display excellent customer service skills, be experienced in making quality coffees,whilst working in a fast paced environment. You will show initiative and be happy to assist in all areas around the patisserie.Duties will include but is not limited to taking orders, making coffee, food prep and cleaning.
Daytime work only. Must be available on the weekends and have an appreciation for sweet treats.
To apply, please send resumes through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Waiting staff and kitchen staff wanted
Job Description: Cafe De Orient is currently seeking both kitchen and waiting staff. Located in Palmwoods, we are a 20 minute drive from the Sunshine Plaza. Night shifts only, with 6-15 hours average per week. It is preferred that you are available on Friday and Saturday. It is essential that you have previous experience and can pick up on training fast. Please send your resume to email@example.com and disregard the email on the Gumtree Advertisement.
Job Description: The Surf Club Mooloolaba is under new management. We are located absolute beachfront overlooking the ocean. Our new licenced outdoor timber deck has the best views on the coast. We provide award winning dining for 290, air conditioned gaming with 40 modern machines in a new gaming lounge, TAB and Keno, three function rooms and our pop up bar Bayview bar and Bites on level one with bar and dining facilities, all day dining, coffees and cake. Our relaxed bar presents an extensive range of wines and craft beers. Our club is a friendly, safe, family orientated business. We host numerous promotions each week and live entertainment Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays. We are the main financial arm for the Mooloolaba Surf Life Saving Club. Our volunteer life savers have been patrolling our beach since 1922.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing exceptional bar service
- Processing meals orders and providing table service
- First class gaming service
- Promote our brand & promotional activities
- Ensuring guests are given the highest level of customer service
- Provide accurate information on Club activities
- Prepare food and beverage/function areas for service
- Ensure service areas are kept clean at all times
- Opening and closing procedures
Successful candidates will have:
- Full availability between 7.00am and midnight on a 7 day rotating roster
- Proven multi-skilled experience in a fast paced food and beverage position
- Experience with gaming machines, TAB and Keno preferred
- Current RSA is essential and & RSG preferred
- An outgoing, confident, happy & cheerful personality
- Hard-working, reliable and flexible
- Ability to work in a busy environment while maintaining positive and professional service
- Full working rights to work in Australia
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional presentation and grooming
- Previous conference, event, function and Wedding service experience will be highly regarded
- Ability to interact with guests in a professional and positive manner, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided
- Ability to solve problems and remain calm under pressure
Please send all references with your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you met the above criteria please join our professional team at The Surf Club Mooloolaba.
General Services – Cleaner
Job Description: Allora Gardens Retirement Village is currently seeking an enthusiastic, committed and customer service focused Cleaner to join their team on a permanent, part-time basis. You will be rostered on for four hours on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Extra hours will be available on an ad-hoc basis, looking after the cleaning of our Sale units.
Your main objectives will be ensuring that all communal areas including corridors/stairs are clean, tidy and presentable at all times. Part of your role may also include other duties such as tidying and maintaining outdoor areas, providing tea and coffee during community events and assisting with cleaning our kitchen areas.
To be successful you must have;
- Previous cleaning experience. Experience specifically within the retirement living, aged care or healthcare industry will be highly regarded.
- Knowledge of the use of equipment and chemicals associated with the role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the capacity to work unsupervised.
- Current Driver’s License.
- Level 2 First Aid Certificate (or be willing to obtain one).
- Proactive, positive outlook – with a genuine interest in assisting our elderly residents.
Lendlease is one of the world’s leading property and infrastructure groups. Our vision is to create the best places not just for our clients and communities, but especially for our employees. With 71 villages currently under management we are Australasia’s largest owner, operator and developer of retirement villages.
Lendlease is a diverse, flexible and inclusive employer of choice. We engage, enable and empower our people. Inclusion sets all of us up for success.
All applications will need to be submitted via the online system.
Please note: The successful applicant must be willing to complete a Police Check.
Job Description: The Boat Shed is a well established a la carte restaurant perched on the edge of the Maroochy River at Cotton Tree on the Sunshine Coast. We are an iconic restaurant renowned for our great quality food and service. We are looking for experienced waitstaff to join our professional team.
Casual Cleaner at Cinderellas Cleaning Services
Job Description: Monday – Friday Between school hours – license required Applicants must be: Honest & RELIABLE EXCEPTIONAL eye for detail Excellent communicator with a positive attitude Always willing to give 110% in everything they do. Able to work autonomously in a fast paced environment. NO TIME WASTERS.