1) Holiday Apartments Unit Cleaning & Body corporate cleaning
Job description: We are a 14 level holiday apartments.
Cleaning includes bed making, window cleaning, kitchen, bathroom, balcony and living area cleaning. Experience necessary as we have high standards.
Body Corporate Cleaning includes common area Garage, Gardens, Tennis Court, Swimming Pool, BBQ internal foyer, games room, sauna and spa room.
We are looking for someone versatile and capable that has attention to detail, can work quickly and accomplish tasks.
There are two hours per morning in Body Corp Cleaning (every other morning) and holiday house cleaning subject to departs.
Would need to start at 7:00am in the mornings for the body corporate work.
So looking at 3 – 5 hours per day for Body corporate, 3 – 4 days per week (eg: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday – but be flexible).
Will need own ABN.
If you think you fit
2) Prep Chef wanted for Sunshine Coast!
Job Description: We are on the hunt for a health focussed Prep Chef to join us on a permanent basis for 20 hours per week!
As a Prep Chef, you will be taking responsibility for the daily food preparation and maintaining cleanliness/organisation throughout the kitchen at all times. Including cutting vegetables, preparing fish for service, cooking rice, preparing sauces etc, prior to service.
You will work from 7-11am, 5 days a week. You’ll spend 3 mornings a week at our Noosa store, and Mon-Tues morning at our Caloundra store. We will provide you with a weekly fuel allowance of $40 to compensate some of the travel costs.
- Passionate about healthy food & sustainability
- Previous food prep & food safety skills
- Positive & professional
- Have a license & own vehicle (to commute between stores)
- Permanent Australian Citizen or working rights for 20 hours per week with minimum 18 months left on visa (if you are a student studying commerical cookery – even better!)
- Reliable & looking for a med-long term role with a fun and expanding company
- Start date can be 30th May, or sooner for right person
Please email your resume to me at firstname.lastname@example.org, with a comment about why you’re interested in this role. Thanks!
3) Experienced Bar Staff
Hotel in Sunshine Coast Hinterland requires experienced Bar Staff
Must have minimum of 5 years experience in fast paced hotel enviroment
Must have RSA & RSG and be fully proficient in Bar, Dining Room, Keno & Gaming operations
Must be available Days, Nights & Weekends (on rotation)
Must have friendly personality and a can do attitude
Resumes can be sent to
4) Waiting staff and kitchen staff wanted
Cafe De Orient is currently seeking both kitchen and waiting staff. Located in Palmwoods, we are a 20 minute drive from the Sunshine Plaza. Night shifts only, with 6-15 hours average per week. It is preferred that you are available on Friday and Saturday. It is essential that you have previous experience and can pick up on training fast. Please send your resume to email@example.com and disregard the email on the Gumtree Advertisement.
5) Casual Positions Available – Mooloolaba Cafe
Job description: Newly renovated Cafe in Mooloolaba is looking to fill the following casual positions; – junior casuals – barista (must be experienced) – front of house staff – dish hands All successful applications must be well presented and have great customer service skills. Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org – only successful applicants will be notified.
6) Wanted Kitchen hand/Cook
We are a busy franchised restaurant and are looking for a skilled Cook to prepare delicious meals according to menu. You will cook dishes that will delight our customers with their taste and timely delivery.
An excellent cook must be able to follow instructions in cooking and delivering well-prepared meals. They must be deft in moving around the kitchen and apt in multi-tasking. Experience in using various ingredients and cooking techniques is also important.
The goal is to help preserve and enhance our reputation so we can expand our clientele.
- Set up workstations with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat etc.)
- Cook food in various utensils or grillers
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Check quality of ingredients
- Monitor stock and place orders when there are shortages
- Proven experience as cook
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling, baking, boiling etc.)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
- Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
Job Type: Part-time
7) Pizza delivery driver immediate start
Job description: Own reliable car required. rolling roster so every second Friday and Saturday off. 7$ per delivery extra 6$ if out of area. guaranteed 5 deliveries per night.
8) Cafe All Rounder / Customer Service / Coffee / Short Order Cook
Café All rounder position in Mooloolaba.
Must have great customer service skills, coffee making and short order cooking experience
Breakfast and Lunch time shifts, weekdays and alternating weekends
3 to 5 shifts per week available
To apply please forward your resume to: