Full time chefs/ cooks NEW VENUE
Description: Spero Greek Mooloolaba Looking for chefs to join our team We are fast paced Meze style modern Greek food looking for energetic chefs with passion for food and enjoy the thrill of a busy service Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chef/Cook – Part Time
Description: We are a busy plant based cafe on the Sunshine Coast and due to some exciting new plans, we are now looking to recruit another chef/cook with approximately 25 – 30 hours on offer. If
this sounds like you, or someone else you know, we would love to hear from you. Just send your details through to email@example.com
KITCHEN HAND FOR MODERN ASIAN RESTAURANT
Description: Namory Eatery is a 55 seaters restaurant located perfectly in centre of Cotton Tree, established by owner who is also a head chef. Namory Eatery has expanded to offer high quality and service to diners in a bustling and energetic atmosphere.
The team is expanding and we are looking for enthusiastic and energetic Kitchen Hand
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to work individually, and as part of a team
- Customer Service and ‘People skill’
- ‘Can do’ attitude
- Basic knowledge of wines
- High standards of personal hygiene.
The roles offer an opportunity to be actively involved in the growth phase of an exciting new restaurant and bar.
Offer available 10 -15 hours per week including week ends.
Potential of hours increasing.
Written applications and queries are to be emailed to Greenbamboo39@yahoo.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Wait staff required
Description: Wait staff required for a busy thai restaurant in bli bli. Must be available to do weekends.
Description: Experienced kitchen hand required for fast paced cafe in Maroochydore. Must have previous experience and be able to multi task. This position is a vital part of the team and must be able to do light kitchen duties. Applicant must be presentable. The position is Monday to Friday with no nights. It does require doing dishes and cleaning but also kitchen duties. After someone to start asap. Please don’t apply if you don’t fit these credentials
Experienced Chef – Work/Life Balance & Great Location
Description: Enjoy a career and creativity with work-life balance and flexibility
· Be part of a growing business where you can contribute and make a difference
· Work with a dedicated team and be part of a fun, unique and special culture
· Be part of a business where you’ll go home feeling satisfied
Curlys on the Boardwalk, beachside at Mt. Coolum, is a dynamic and growing casual dining experience. It has built a strong local following, by providing excellent food, friendly service and is amongst one of the most beautiful locations on the coast. Curlys has built a reputation for its weekend breakfasts, the ‘best’ fish and chips on the coast and as a fabulous functions location.
Curlys is looking for an Experienced Chef to join the team for 30-hours per week. No early start or evening work, however, you will need to be available on weekends. Your role will be to work with a dedicated kitchen team to ensure the ‘back of house kitchen’ runs efficiently and smoothly.
It will involve:
* Working with another chef to ensure each service is a success
* Producing dishes that you are proud of
* Being responsible for specific aspects in the kitchen
* Assist with ordering supplies according to budgets
* Having the opportunity to create specials
* Planning, preparation and co-ordination for functions (max 100 pax).
The key requirements are:
· Stability (be willing to be part of the team for at least 18 months – 2 years)·
· High standards
· Energetic and the ability to add to the Curlys team culture (slightly different from most kitchens). No negative, bad tempered chefs need apply!
· Positive can-do attitude
· Live within 30 mins drive to Mt Coolum.
To apply for this great opportunity, please send through a work history and answers to the following three questions to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. What is one of your current career/life goals?
2. What is your favourite style of food to cook?
3. What is an example where you have added value to a business in your role?
We look forward to hearing from you soon, and welcoming you to our team.
Description: Orléans Restaurant and Bar are currently looking for a Qualified Chef to join our kitchen team. 30 Hours available per week at a casual rate.
Must have experience in
– Fine Dining or upmarket Restaurant
– Be able to work as a team at a fast pace in all areas of the kitchen
– Min 3 Years Qualified.
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU MEET THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS.
At this stage we are unable to offer sponsorship.