Here are a few jobs that I have found online. Happy Job Hunting!!
Casual Café All-rounder in Buderim – Seek 28.9.18
To be considered for this role you should:
- Be available at least 1 day at weekends
- Have at least 3 years of experience as a Café All-rounder
- Have Australian work rights
Apply online: https://www.seek.com.au/job/37341593?type=standard
Barista – Maroochy RSL Seek 2.10.18
Maroochy RSL is seeking an experienced Barista who has a vibrant, accommodating personality who will engage with our members and guests to ensure a memorable visit. Personal presentation and creating a professional impression as an ambassador for the venue at all times will be of utmost importance.
The duties and responsibilities include:
- To be able to provide an experienced barista and beverage service
- To be able to provide all food and beverage operational duties in accordance with Maroochy RSL’s policies and procedures
- To be able to provide a level of customer service across all departments that is at all times courteous, helpful, friendly, efficient and customer focused
- To be able to maintain consistently high standards of professional conduct and work performance across all aspects of the job
- Strong awareness of hygiene and food safety standards
The applicants we are seeking will:
- Have strong barista skills
- Have excellent interpersonal and good communication skills
- Have a current Responsible Service of Alcohol Statement of Attainment
- Have a current Responsible Service of Gaming Statement of Attainment
- Have 2-3 years experience in the hospitality industry
- Be immaculately groomed and show initiative with a willingness to learn
- Have the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Have the flexibility to work on a seven day flexible roster which includes weekends and nights
Here is your opportunity to:
- Be part of a forward thinking entertainment venue and set a future platform for others to follow
- Create a culture, setting new standards in service delivery with how you WOW our members and guests
If you possess the above skills, experience and personal attributes and would like to be part of the Maroochy RSL team, please attach your cover letter and resume.
Please understand due to the anticipated high volume of applicants, only short listed candidates will be contacted and no phone enquiries will be canvassed.
Apply online: https://www.seek.com.au/job/37360901?type=standout
Chef @ DownTown – Gumtree 1.10.18
DownTown Burgers are looking for a enthusiastic Chef to lead our Team. The position will be located at our Nambour shop.
Ideally we are looking for someone that can run a fast paced environment, have creative menu ideas, develop systems and maintain food safety standards.
DownTown has two restaurants located in Nambour and Maroochydore. The responsibility of the chef will also to ensure effective cooking in Maroochydore as well and liaising with the cooks at the Maroochydore site to ensure high cooking standards.
DownTown takes a lot of pride in the food we cook. We make most of our ingredients onsite and we have a strong, dedicated and enthusiastic team.
We are looking for the right person to lead us and work closely with the owner to continue to develop a great business.
If this is you, we would love to hear from you.
Apply online: https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/maroochydore/chef-cook/chef-downtown/1188494934
Head Waiter – Gumtree 1.10.18
We are looking for a Head Waiter to join our small team, approx. 30hrs p/week.
We are a semi fine dining tapas bar in Cotton Tree, on the Sunshine Coast, est. 14 yrs, w/ aloyal local & Brisbane following.
We are looking for a passionate person with experience in similar positions with a love of
food and wine.
Minimum 2yrs experience in similar role preferred.
Please email resumes or drop into the restaurant
Ba Vigo Restaurant
Apply online: https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/maroochydore/waiting-staff/head-waiter/1194831036
Sushi chef & hot food chef Required for Japanese Restaurant – Gumtree – 30.9.18
Restaurant on the Sunshine coast requires kitchen cook/chefs and/or sushi chefs to start work immediately, Restaurant sits about 75 people, and is located on the Sunshine coast.You will be working with a dedicated team in a dynamic and fast environment, it will be your attention to detail and passion for providing quality food and service that will be of greatest value. As a Sushi Chefs you will possess:Proven sushi and sashimi experience, As a hot food chef, proven Asian food cooking experience is required. Ability to excel under pressure
A commitment to providing exceptional service
Strong work ethic
For your dedication and commitment to further enhancing the reputation of this newly opened restaurant you will be rewarded with:
An attractive salary package
An employer committed to your career development in a supportive working environment
Living in one of the best locations in Australia on the warm Sunshine coast.
Must have one of the following, Australian citizen, PR visa or a valid australian working visa or student visa.
No VISA sponsorships.
Apply for this position by forwarding your resume to:
Cherry Blossom Tree
You will be asked the following questions when you apply:
Are you eligible to work in Australia?
How many years experience do you have in a similar role?
What is the postcode of the suburb or town you live in?
When are you available to start?
What is your expected annual salary?
Cherry Blossom Tree
Apply online: https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/maroochydore/chef-cook/sushi-chef-hot-food-chef-required-for-japanese-rest-/1096556073
Don’t forget if you need help finding a job or writing you resume please sign up for our Job Workshop! Every Tuesday Level 4 Room 6 🙂