Looking for a job while you are studying on the Sunshine Coast?
Check out some of the new jobs available in the area.
MYER Sales Assistant – Sunshine Plaza
Are you active and energetic?
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic Casual Sales Assistants to help us out in our new active-wear concession store based at Myer Maroochydore. We’re Bonds, one of Australia’s most loved and trusted brands, and we are looking to spread out active range across the world!
If you’re generally into getting the most of our life – from knowing and loving the latest in fashion and events, to all things active and sporty like running along the beach or simple walks with the dog, surfing with a mate or exercising with friends and exploring the outdoors. You love to get out there and are definitely not a couch potato… We need you!
What do you need?
- Customer service… Your best days are the days that you’ve gone out of your way to make a customer happy
- Stock management. You’re the neat freak… your back room is 100% organised
- Assistance with Visual Merchandising! We bet your wardrobe at home looks like a gallery
- Ability to use your initiative… You often answer questions with ‘I’ve done it already!’
- Clear & upbeat communication skills…
- An absolute PASSION for retail & customer service!
- Flexibility with your availability… our staff will be required to help out on both weekends and weekdays
SUPRE Sales Assistant – Sunshine Plaza
- Flexible availability to work weekends
- Positive, can do attitude
- Great organisation
- Excellent communication & customer service
Some previous customer service experience is a bonus but we will provide full training, show you how to merchandise like a pro and serve customers like a retail rock star. You will be up to speed in no time.
Resort Cleaning – Mooloolaba
Must be experienced, honest, reliable with an eye for detail.
Flexible days must be able to work School Holidays including Xmas.
Paid by room rate, ABN required. (No agencies)
Please forward resume
Waiter/Barista – Alexandra Headlands
We are searching for experienced, reliable cafe’ staff for our popular beachside cafe’.
WEEKEND WORK – days only – no nights
MUST be able to make coffee, and be able to work in all facets of the cafe!
Please apply in person at The Attic Cafe – Alexandra Headland (across from the surf club) ASAP
Jobs found on http://www.indeed.com.au and http://www.seek.com.au
Also have a look around for signs at the Sunshine Plaza and Maroochydore – lots of stores are looking for Casual staff for the busy Christmas Period.