Experienced cook required for a busy restaurant in maroochydore ! Must be available evenings and week-ends . Please call or drop your resume at the restaurant, no emails . 0413068753
Marketing Executive Required Today!
Are you an “Out of the box” thinker? I am looking for an ambitious person who would like the opportunity to create a career income. I am looking for ONE Serious and Dedicated person that I can work closely with and train in Febraury/March 2014. This is a very exciting opportunity for the right person. If you have the drive to break out and try something new, I’ve got the motivation and experience to drive you. You must be open to learning from the ground up and commit at least 5-10hrs a week to developing yourself into an experienced Marketing Executive. Only serious applicants need apply. I would like to meet with all serious applicants in person to discuss all the finer details. So if you are serious and would like to kick 2014 off to a great start. take the first step.
I look forward to hearing from you To apply respond via E-mail with the following details:
Name, Location of Ad, Your Location, Best Time to Contact, And we will be in touch with you within 48hrs. Amanda Hargans 0419678041.
Live in or live out nanny required on the Sunshine Coast
As my partner has recently taken on a full time job, and I run two businesses myself which sometimes involves business travel, we are on the look out for a casual nanny to help with the care of our two children aged 7 years and 10 years. This will be a dynamic position with varying hours required each week, but we envisage a minimum of two school pick ups per week, with 2 hours care required post school which could be taking the kids to their sports activities (all in the local area so own car/drivers licence required) or bringing them home from school, preparing afternoon tea and assisting with homework and doing some light housework duties (folding, dishes, helping kids unpack school bags etc) until one of us arrives home. When I am required to attend business events or engage in business travel, we will require an early start i.e. 6am when my partner starts work on week days, preparing breakfast and getting ready for school and school drop offs. If it is preferred, we have a fully equipped, self contained granny flat which you could stay over the night prior to make it easier for the early start. We would potentially consider allowing this position to be ‘live in’ for the right candidate if there was interest in this. Start date is immediate (he starts the new job tomorrow) however we would want the opportunity to conduct interviews/meet and greet kids before any commitment is made. I have business travel already locked in for the week of Mon 17 Feb to Fri 21/2 so a full week of drop offs and pick ups required in 2 weeks time. Please send a cover letter + your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Yvette Adams 0405022977.
In home Care Educator
The family is seeking a nurturing, enthusiastic and responsible educator to assist in the care of their 3 children aged 7yrs, 6yrs and 3yrs, in the Sippy Downs area. Commencing as soon as possible.
Experience in caring for children is required, preferably in a registered child care setting.
Anticipated hours are Monday – Friday 2.30 pm – 5.30 pm. Formal qualifications are not essential but a genuine love of children, and a sense of fun and adventure is a must. The right person will be flexible and show initiative and possess the ability to plan, implement, document and evaluate experiences for the children. The Educator will need to have a relaible vehicle as pick up from school and child care is required. The current care required is – This is a self-employment opportunity through C&K Maroochy and Caloundra In home Care, you must possess a Blue Card, First Aid (+CPR), driving license and car required. The successful applicant must prepared to register with C&K In Home Care, including holding public liability insurance at their own expense. For more information please contact the C&K Maroochy and Caloundra In Home Care Service on 54795194 to obtain an information kit, or email – email@example.com. Helen Sweeney-Miles 07 54795 194 .
1st year apprentice hairdresser
V Hair & Beauty is seeking a confident and outgoing apprentice for our boutique salon in Maroochydore. Must be dedicated to wanting a career in the hairdressing industry and will strive to become the best hairdresser they can be. Must have drive and enthusiasm & be reliable and professional. Ongoing training and opportunity to grow within yourself. If this sounds like you please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter and resume. Kristy Verrall 0418 212111.
Japanese Food Chef in Sunshine Coast with RSMS Sponsorship
This is a fantastic job opportunity for your career that you should not miss and permanent residency through RSMS sponsorship (subclass 187). Our client runs a Japanese restaurant, located at Sunshine Coast and is looking for a Japanese Food Chef. To be a successful applicant, it is essential that you have; • At least 2 years chef experience in sushi, sashimi, and Japanese cuisine. • Responsibilities include menu set up, training staff, preparing and displaying the product and maintaining proper sanitation within the sushi bar • Experienced in proper cutting techniques for all sushi and sashimi
• Solid experience in a similar role • A “hands on” management style • Menu development and costing experience • Ordering, stock management and wastage control experience • Have a keen eye for detail • Have the ambition to succeed in the kitchen • Be passionate about you chosen career • Strong creativity & passion for food • Have great team work and communication skills
• An understanding of Food Safety and OHS requirements. Salary: 40,000 + Super 2. English Requirement – At least IELTS 6.0 in each module (Valid for 3 years) or 5.0 in each module for 457 visa. ★ Minimum requirement for RSMS Sponsorship (Subclass 187 visa) Certificate III in Commercial Cookery + 2years practical experience (IN AUSTRALIA) or Diploma of Hospitality Management with Certificate III in Commercial Cookery. IELTS 6.0 in each module (Valid for 3years) Willing to relocate and settle in the Central Coast NSW. ★ What is RSMS Sponsorship(Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme) ? RSMS is Commonwealth government’s initiative to help the owners who have difficulty in finding employees in regional area. This scheme is the fastest and safest way to achieve Australian Permanent Residency in terms of sponsored visa stream. The only obligation of rsms as an employee is 2 years commitment to your sponsor after permanent residency has been granted. ★ About sponsorship: The majority of sponsorship positions comes from the strong relationships and belief between our company and the host companies without advertising. If you are qualified, please send us your CV to email@example.com or just reply this job ad with IELTS score and visa status(visa type and expiration date for suitable consultation). Our friendly consultant will contact you soon for further discussion. Our company, International Business Management Group, is working with a lot of companies in the engineering and hospitality industries situated across Australia. More than 100 people have been successfully placed under RSMS scheme over the past 2 years and all candidates received permanent residency in Australia. Our experienced and dedicated migration agent is committed to your visa processing from steps A to Z! HR Manager 0292830933.
Envy cafe Cotton Tree is looking for a casual short order/ prep cook to join our team. 15 – 20 p/w. Must be reliable and have own transport. Must be able to work unsupervised, be able to work in a fast paced environment, get along well with others, be reliable, able to work weekends (Saturday is a must), be well presented. If you feel like this is the job for you please drop your resume into Envy cafe Cotton Tree from Monday 3/2/14. Tanya Hahn 0414881922.
Office Admin and Manager wanted!
We are a tiling company that is looking for an office admin and manager in these three regions: Sunshine Coast, Bundaberg and Gladstone. Our office is located at Maroochydore, Sunshine Coast.
We are looking for: – People with 4 years or more experience in office admin and management
- People that have experience in construction and tiling operations – People who are fluent in Korean and English. There is an annual income of: $55000. If you are interested please do not hesitate to contact us. Ace Construction Tiling Pty Ltd. Ace incheol cha (Respond via Gumtree.com.au)
Hi, I’m a 38yo guy with a genetic disability. Looking for support workers. I need to fill the following shifts. Saturday evening, sleepover,and morning shift. Also the same for Friday and a couple of day shifts here and there. I live in Maroochydore. Looking for people with appropriate experience and qualifications. Also, looking for anyone with enough time to volunteer, to help out in garden etc, as I don’t have funding for this. Please reply with your phone number and resume and if you would like to talk about the position we can meet up for a coffee somewhere. Rafael Handley 54511089.
Hi There, Have you got at least 2 years experience working in a busy environment? Come and see Craig and Sophi at 34 Duporth Avenue, Maroochydore. Good working condition Craig 0432315377.
Window Cleaners Wanted Brisbane North and Sunshine Coast
Gary’s Mobile Cleaning Service, a Sunshine Coast based cleaning organisation is seeking well presented and professional persons wanting to work under a sub contract agreement. A recent structure change and an ever increasing clientele base means this reputable company, that has been operating for over a decade, has an opportunity for an appropriate candidate to help thrust the company into its next phase in its operations. The role entails general window cleaning duties amongst other basic services the company offers to its customers including ongoing commercial and government contracts. Gary’s Mobile Cleaning Service strives itself on its attention to detail and strong work effort and therefore candidates who do not possess such skills need not apply. To be considered for this position the appropriate candidate will possess the following: Provide your own transport for work duties ABN Appropriate Insurance In possession of or able to acquire a Queensland Police Check Experience not required but would be favoured General Induction White Card. Luke 0414701662.
Wedding Planner- Wedding Coordinator -Events Management Job
Do you LOVE Weddings and EVENTS? All About Venues is a Wedding coordination and Wedding Decoration and Theming company that has been established for 5 years, and is well know in in the wedding industry. We are one of Australia’s leading wedding franchise chain, which offers wedding franchises to passionate and driven wedding coordinators. We are seeking a Wedding Coordinator to run our All About Venues Franchise Region on the Sunshine Coast. The ideal candidate will: – Be well organised – Be great with people – Strong communication skills – Strong passion for events and weddings – Be driven and goal orientated – Well presented – Creativity a plus! Previous experience would be great, however not neccessary. Any admin, marketing, sales or customer service experience would be greatly regarded. Please express your interest today. http://www.allaboutvenues.com.au/franchises . Annette (Respond via Gumtree.com.au.)
Marketing & Social Media Assistant
This is a great opportunity to join Native Box, a company that is passionate about sharing great Australian brands with the community. We sample eco products and educate people through our services. Through great marketing skills and solid social media experience, you will be building up the company’s Brand awareness and increasing sales. Reporting to the Owner of the business, you will be given the opportunity to take control of the Marketing, Social Media Strategy, leading initiatives, campaigns and projects through to completion. You will be responsible for ensuring the brand integrity is maintained at all times and be proactive to source new avenues to generate sales.
Your day to day tasks in this role will include: SOCIAL MEDIA • Co-ordinating and implementing social media and online postings, competitions, promotions and campaigns executing social media strategies across Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest etc. and maximise all opportunities for new business MARKETING • Ensuring all measures are being taken to source strengthen current marketing and sourcing new avenues for sales through ensuring all marketing avenues are being covered. COMMUNICATION & NETWORKING • Source opportunities to form relationships with industry colleges from industry with same interests. EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED: • Tertiary qualifications in Communications, Journalism, Marketing/ PR or related degree
• 2 – 3 year’s work experience in Social Media, Communications /PR, or related role • Be able to communicate ideas confidently • Have experience in writing online content, including blogs and/or online magazines as well as multiplatform social media content • Possess an exceptional understanding of new digital technologies and social media trends • Strong oral, writing, grammar, communication & organisational • Attention to detail & willingness to be hands on to complete the job • Capacity to multi-task & Excellent computer skills • Ability to prepare comprehensive proposals and reports • Experience in leading content creation and taking ownership of multiple Social Media channels • Solid Social Media execution experience including analytical reporting and tracking campaign results • Experience of one of the following or simular Adobe suite; Illustrator and Photoshop, and creative design skills is highly advantageous • Proficient in the use of social media Community Management tools & SEO • Experience in copy writing or writing in general
• Advanced in all Office applications YOUR PROFILE • Passionate about Social Media, digital trends and online marketing • Creative thinker, can think outside the box and come up with original ideas
• Constantly seeking to know the latest social media and digital marketing trends • A keen desire to expand your knowledge in social media marketing and digital strategy • A passionate, fun loving and energetic person LOCATION Forest Glen, Sunshine Coast, QLD HOURS & RATE 15 hrs a week to start (Mon-Wed 9-2) Rate $20-25 p/h (depending on Exp) HOW TO APPLY? Or to have emailed full job description. Email your resume to Renai at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone directly on 0409 633**** + show full number for a Private and Confidential discussion. PLEASE NOTE ONLY THOSE APPLICANTS WITH RELEVANT INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE WILL BE CONTACTED IN RELATION TO THEIR APPLICATION. Renai 0409633771.