Check out some of the new jobs available in the Maroochydore area!
Remember if you need help with your job search to attend our Job Workshop on next Tuesday at 2pm!
Coffee shop – Maroochydore
That time of year has come again where we require some awesome personalities to join our team at Emjays Coffee Maroochydore.
Casual Christmas staff required to help out over the busy period.
Permanent Positions may be available for the right staff.
You will ideally already have experience in the hospitality industry; barista skills will be looked at but not essential. Must be a quick learner, confident working on the cash registers, dealing with customers on the floor, and enjoy working in the kitchen.
Very fast paced environment must be extremely good at working under pressure and have excellent problem solving skills.
Please email through your resume and what you’re looking for in a job alternatively drop your resume in before 11am Tues – Fri
Weekend Work – Coolum
Wanted a strong youth for alternate weekends to do odd jobs around the house must be fit and reliable suit student no experience necessary pay $15 hour send details to email address or phone 54464376 to discuss
Fruit & Vege produce assistant – Mooloolaba
Our client operates a busy and growing Fruit & Veg business. They are looking for an experienced Fruit & Veg assistant to assist in the daily running of their busy Mid Sunny Coast store.
The role is initially part-time, 20 hours per week. But there is definite room for advancement into management for the successful candidate.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
– Ensuring stock levels are adequate and store presentation is of the highest quality
– Rotating stock and maintaining quality standards
– Setting up the shop in the mornings
– Cutting and wrapping of stock
– Reporting to the Manager
– Ensuring safety and security procedures are followed
– Providing the highest standards of customer service and be willing to “go that extra mile” for our customers
The successful applicant will:
– Have some experience in fruit & veg
– Be friendly, outgoing, trustworthy and reliable
– Be organised and motivated / Willingness to learn
– Have good communication skills Ability to work within a team environment
– Work fast and efficiently Professional and mature approach to the job at hand Must be neat, well presented and consistently punctual
Please apply direct through Gumtree, attaching your resume.