Check out the jobs available for students in the Maroochydore area at the moment.
Don’t forget to attend our job workshop held every second Tuesday at 2pm for job seeking tips and information!
Subway Worker – Aussie World
No experience necessary. Must be motivated, reliable, can work fast paced, organised, work well in a team environment and follow instructions as required.
Full Training will be provided in-store. Up to 30 hours available.
– Ability to relate positively to people… Be EXTREMELY customer orientated. Build strong relations with customers and other team members.
– Time Management Skills… Should be VERY Organised and Prioritise tasks on a daily basis!!! Always arriving 5 – 10 minutes before every shift.
– Listening Skills… Listen to team members and customers and build relations.
– Communication Skills… Speak very clearly, have a confident but friendly tone of voice. Posses very good verbal communication, comprehension and basic math skills.
– Personality and Attitude… Confident, live to serve customers and make them happy, drive to succeed… Natural friendly tone of voice, be motivated in everything you do
– Have a quick working pace and urgency to complete tasks, do not like to stand around.
– You must have your own transport or have a reliable way of getting to and from work.
Hours will vary from 4.30am until approximately 7pm – Applicants must be available to work these hours.
This job is extremely fast paced and requires a lot of effort to be put in. It is hard work and is not suitable for people who do not pride themselves on their work ethic.
If you are interested please email your PHOTO and RESUME. Please advise your DATE OF BIRTH.
Please also INCLUDE your AVAILABILITY for shifts together with a list of your current commitments outside of work.
Please only apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Baristas – Cotton Tree
We are recruiting individuals that are experienced, self-motivated, able to work undirected, and loves the hospitality industry.
Customer service is a integral part of this job, must be well presented with the skills and knowledge to undertake any job within the front of house. A passion for amazing food, awesome service, perfect coffee and an office with a view.
Coffee experience is a must
Must be able to work weekends, weekdays and public holidays. MINIMUM 15Hrs a week. We open from 6pm till 4pm 7 days in Cotton Tree.
Please attach your resume when applying.
Wait Staff – Marcoola
Wait staff required for a la carte Italian restaurant located in Town Of Seaside, Marcoola.
SKILLS REQUIRED: **please do not apply if you don’t have the necessary skills**
Experience in table service
– Wine service
– Available Friday and Saturday night
This position would suit as a second job/extra income for the family/earn while studying – hours are limited.