Today we farewell a number of students as well as Teacher Matt!
Good luck in your future travels/studies/adventures!
All the best!
Tomorrow on April 25th 2014 we commemorate 100 years since the start of the First World War, and 99 years since the landing at Gallipoli, paying tribute to those who defined the Anzac spirit.
Here are a few of the Dawn and 11am Services that will be held around the Sunshine Coast tomorrow. A dawn service is one of the most amazing experiences and if you can brave the early start I highly recommend it.
- Dawn service: 4:28 am, Cenotaph, Cotton Tree Esplanade, Cotton Tree, 4558.
- March: Form up 8am, commence 8:30 am, Maroochy RSL – Memorial Avenue, Maroochydore, 4558.
- Main service: 9am, Cenotaph, Cotton Tree Esplanade, Cotton Tree, 4558.
- Dawn service: 5:27 am, War Memorial, Coopers Plains Lookout public car park, Buddina, 4575.
- March: Form up 10:30 am, commence 10:45 am, Grassed area south of Kawana Waters Surf Club, 99 Pacific Boulevard, Buddina, 4575.
- Main service: 11am, War Memorial, Coopers Plains Lookout public car park, Buddina, 4575.
- Dawn service: 5:28 am, Assemble in front of RSL Club, Matthew Street, Nambour, 4560.
- March: Form up 8:30 am, Ann Street intersection in Howard Street, Nambour, 4560. arch via Ann Street to Quota Memorial Park for Service.
- Main service: 9am, Quota Memorial Park, Nambour, 4560.
Double room located in Cotton Tree park, great condition
I have a double room with 2 beds available. If one person stays in this room, the price is $160, which includes electricity, water and WiFi. If 2 people share this room, the price is $110 per person. The unit is located near Cotton Tree park. It is also close to the river, beach side, library in 2 minutes and Lexis Sunshine Coast campus in 10 minutes. This unit is fully furnished… including TV, DVD player, PS3, kettle, coffee machine, oven and fridge. Let me know if u want to have a look at the room. Call Phillip on 0478 840 435
One of the Sunshine Coast’s biggest FREE events is on this Sunday right on our doorstep!
Nights on Oceans is hosting the Ocean Street Festival with some awesome new and upcoming bands from the area as well as huge Australian Band Thirsty Merc!!!
This great event is on THIS SUNDAY 10am – 8pm!
There are also a large amount of new restaurants and funky bars having their grand opening on Sunday as well! Support our local businesses on Ocean Street (right around the corner from school)
Just a few of the new bars and restaurants opening! Check out Nights on Oceans facebook for more information!
Have a safe and happy Easter